A new generation of server products designed for the cloud era, enhances the reliability and manageability of on-site IT while significantly reducing cost.
Today, Zynstra unveils our new range of cloud managed server appliance products. Using award winning virtualization and cloud management technology, these products are designed for organizations who want a secure, reliable IT infrastructure, without prohibitive management costs.
Available immediately, the new product line-up delivers advanced, cloud managed, cloud integrated, secure and reliable IT that can translate to TCO savings of up to 60%. Now, organizations with single or multiple sites can enjoy hyperconverged server technology delivered ‘as a service’ and managed from the cloud, making possible new levels of efficiency in buying, running and maintaining critical on-site IT.
“We wanted to control our costs and deliver a consistent IT experience across our international sites.” said Tim Newton, Information Technology and Systems Manager at Tristel. “The Zynstra solution allows us to deliver the IT our branches need, with centralized control.”
The new product range delivers servers designed for the cloud era. Features include:
- ‘As a Service’ economics – with predictable monthly costs
- Pre-built, pre-integrated server appliances; hardware configurable to a customer’s specific needs, for rapid and optimal deployment from day one
- Memory and storage ‘packs’ to enable each implementation to stay right-sized throughout its life
- Ready to run and manage in minutes not hours
- Maintained ‘as a service’, to remove time consuming day-to-day hardware and software maintenance, while ensuring the solution is always up to date
- Integrated with, and securely managed through the cloud for maximum visibility of hardware, software and service performance, from wherever you are.
“Combining the latest ProLiant servers with Zynstra’s unique virtualization and cloud management technology means we can transform IT for the SMB,” said McLeod Glass, VP & GM, HPE Tower Servers and SMB Solutions. “It’s IT made easy.”
“This is the perfect solution for anyone who needs to manage servers on one or many sites that can’t be moved to large centrally hosted data-centers, for reasons of security, performance, cost, or control” said Nick East, CEO and founder, Zynstra. “By deploying our solution, these sites can enjoy centrally managed but remotely distributed IT, as-a-service, with cloud-like economics. It’s ‘how IT should be’ for servers in the cloud era, and is especially suited to teams who need to manage IT in multiple remote locations.”
Read the full press release here.