Well, what a week it's been. An historical week for Zynstra and Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) as we announced our global partnership and the launch of the new HPE ProLiant EC200a Managed Hybrid Server.
With so much going on, we thought it would be a great idea to share what is being said about this revolutionary product for the SMB, Education and Small Branch IT markets. The following is a roundup of articles, quotes and videos.
- CRN, Steven Burke - 10 Things You Need To Know About HPE's ProLiant Easy Connect EC200a Hyper-Converged Appliance
- CRN, Steven Burke - HPE's New SMB Hyper-Converged Appliance Is Set To Drive Recurring Revenue Cloud Services Growth
- CRN, Rick Whiting - 5 Companies That Came To Win This Week
- V3.co.uk, Daniel Robinson - HPE and Zynstra deliver managed IT in a box for SMBs
- Data Center Knowledge, Michael Cusanelli - HPE Debuts ProLiant Easy Connect Platform for SMBs
- eWeek, Jeffrey Burt - HPE Offers Converged Hybrid System for SMBs
- ChannelProNetwork, Rich Freeman - Hewlett Packard Enterprise Ships Pre-Assembled SMB Hybrid Cloud Solution
- Channel Insider, Michael Vizard - HPE, Zynstra Team Up to Drive Managed Services
VIDEOS & AUDIO:
- CRN TV - Steven Burke interviews McLeod Glass, VP Tower Servers & SMB Solutions, HPE
- CRN TV - Steven Burke interviews David Sung, Director of Worldwide SMB Marketing
TechTank - SoundCloud with HPE & Zynstra - HPE ProLiant EC200a Managed Hybrid Server
To find out more about the HPE ProLiant EC200a, take a look here.